SLM Law is one of the leading law firms in the area, with a diverse and growing client base. We are currently seeking applications for the following position:
Law Clerk / Office Administration (Full-Time)
- Camperdown location
- Office Administration
- Corporate environment
This position is based at our Camperdown Branch performing general office administration duties including reception, mail, banking and diary management. You will have a hands-on role in preparing legal documents, typing correspondence and liaising with clients.
To be successful for these positions you must:
- Be self-confident and assertive
- Have excellent communication and time management skills
- Have experience in an office environment including document production and letters
- Present in a professional manner
- Have excellent computer knowledge including MS Word and Outlook
It would be highly regarded if you have previous experience in the legal and/or real estate sectors.
Salary will be negotiated based on experience.
Please forward your application and resume to:
PO Box 3
Colac, Vic 3250
Applications close Friday, 1 March 2019.
A Position Description is available by contacting Julie Rippon on 03 5231 9442 or E: firstname.lastname@example.org