SLM Law is one of the leading law firms in the area, with a diverse and growing client base. We are currently seeking applications for the following positions:
As front of house, you will be responsible for the management of the reception area including switchboard operation, greeting clients for appointments, counter enquires, diary management, marketing activities and general administration work.
As part of our Conveyancing Team you will have a hands-on role in preparing legal documents and correspondence, liaising with clients and other external agencies and general administration work.
To be successful for these positions you must:
- Be self-confident and assertive
- Have excellent communication and time management skills
- Have experience in an office environment including document production and letters
- Present in a professional manner
- Have excellent computer knowledge including MS Word and Outlook
It would be highly regarded if you have previous experience in the legal and/or real estate sectors.
Salary will be negotiated based on experience.
Please forward your application and resume to:
PO Box 3,
Colac, Vic 3250
Applications close Friday, 9 November 2018.
Position Descriptions available by contacting Julie Rippon on 03 5231 9442 or E: email@example.com